The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
@boz
EJ: What’s gonna happen that requires me to expedite my healing. If it takes 4 months, then so be it.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Well it was I think the third time you had the occasion to go look for her and you instead go for something else, after that I started to think it’s because you didn’t wanted her in the team.
@14Fan
Rainbow dash: Be reasonable. What if monsters attack you while you’re wounded?
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Exactly. Welp, let’s head back.
He stood up and surprisingly didn’t fall over.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
Applejack: Should we try getting home now. I hope you’ll at least stay in bed to today and tomorrow.
Rainbow dash: I don’t know if you noticed but it ain’t as borind as it used to be, they really improved tv programs quality since the retaking of Equestria.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I meant before you picked the visit to the club as a choice of action. I understand that now you must go with the scene already going on.
But anyway to go on with the scene currently going on myself I’ll presume Xeno was told by Fancy.
@MarauderPilot
?: Not really much. I might have read his name somewhere but that’s it.
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Oh alright.
He hobbled his way out, kinda. He actually walked almost just fine, this wasn’t the first time he’s walked with an injured leg.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Rainbow Dash: You nothing but relax for once, eventually with a book.
Applejack: I’ll stay by your side but I’ll have to take a moment to find someone to water the trees for us.
Rainbow Dash: I’ll do it, I’ll just make it rain over your field.
Applejack: Thanks.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: No offense but the whole book think seems a bit out of place for you RD. Just sayin’.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide