Request artist tag aliases here

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ

Re: artist:n-thing -> artist:n_thing

Agree.

Re: artist:snowsky-s -> artist:n_thing

Disagree. But the answer is non-trivial.
Are you sure that artist:snowsky-s -> artist:n_thing are the same artist?
Here’s the problem. Your VK link is to qbSky.arts who claims to be https://www.deviantart.com/queenbloodysky (although looking at their galleries between the two sites I’m not sure that is true).
On this site, that DA profile is artist:n_thing.
But https://www.deviantart.com/queenbloodysky (AKA artist:n_thing) doesn’t look anything like https://www.deviantart.com/snowsky-s (AKA artist:snowsky-s) to me.
So I don’t see any indication they artist:snowsky-s is artist:n_thing.
I can’t explain what is on VK.com with just the cursory look it permitted (I don’t have a membership there), but it looks dissimilar to the gallery they claim as their own on DA. And even though that qbSky.arts person on VK seems to be claiming they drew the images the DA galleries are very dissimilar.
One has been on DA for 17 years and is a woman. The other has been on DA for 11 years and is a man. They both have different birth dates. They both have very different “likes” in their About Me on DA.
Outside of the qbSky.arts page on VK, I don’t see any indication that they are the same person.
Could you instead please use references from DA? I’m getting slightly suspicious of the veracity of that VK link.
mdashlw
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Ciaran
After more investigation, I found that snowsky-s is a different artist and n-thing/bloody-sky’s ex-gf, which is why they used to post art in the same group.
Posted Report
Background Pony #F40D
Twitter URL vs. Instagram and what their Twitter username is set to

Instagram and Twitter, 2nd Twitter, old pre-rename Twitter, account title and pre-existing tag

Twitter vs. pre-existing tag

Twitter vs. signature/pre-existing tag
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide