Shipping tags general

Smithers
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

No, *you're* a cute pony
@Brokedownandmadeone
That makes sense for characters who have multiple family members they could be ‘cesting with. Rumble only has, IIRC, one canon family member, so it’s fair for rumblecest to be specifically with thunderlane.
… which it isn’t.
sketchyswirl
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

thundersparkle is already a tag for shipping twilight sparkle with an oc named blue thunder
the uploader (he commissions art a lot) seems to consistently forget to tag “canon x oc” on these images
would it be possible to have “thundersparkle” imply: twilight sparkle, oc:blue thunder, canon x oc, straight, male, female?
Huffylime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Huffiest Lime
I’m not sure where to bring this up for correction, but the tag “cashleander” has the wrong characters.
cashleander
Short description: Cashmere X Velvet shipping
Implies: female, lesbian, shipping, community related, them’s fightin’ herds, cashmere (tfh), velvet (tfh)
Should be Cashmere (tfh) and Oleander (tfh), not Velvet.
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@JCV
I felt the same way about that. Only thing I could guess is for easier “navigation” or something but it’s still not really intuitive since there isn’t some kind of proper chart to choose from or look through.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide