[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
mini rant: seriously? why is there no tutorial about making vector comics like this
or this
i really want to make a vector comic but it won’t take me so long to do so and it can look show accurate but i don’t have a tutorial specifically for it (and preferably pony related since i do pony stuff) so is there any out there that was not posted to MLP-vector club or something because if so i would like to read it and save it so i can come back to it for reference and do my own comic with the knowledge that i learned from the tutorial
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
I wondered at spring about phone what allow doodling with pressure-sensitive stylus. Then began Samsung atvertise their foldable and unfoldable phones what have stylus with, but they are ridiculously expensive, costs same like some tablet computer from Wacom.
Does exist some pressure sensitive stylus, what just work with android tablets or phones?
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
I dont see nothing like suggestive. I see just very good vector art.
Considering she is female character she looks little masculine to me. I think her midsection and shins should be little leaner. First i thought of bigger breasts too but if her middle are leaner her chest looks right size.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Mr100dragon100
I don’t know how you work, but a quick search gave me three links that may help you. How to draw show-accurate, how to vectorize the damn things, and the general how to draw tag.
If you’re using Inkscape, I used these tutorials. This one was probably the most essential, and the resource it links to had a shortcut on my desktop the whole time I was still vectoring.
I’m not gonna explain my own way to vector because then you’d need even more time to make them. I dropped Inkscape and went back to pencils for a reason.
Mr100dragon100
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@Roseluck
i’m just wondering, do you got any tips on making show accurate backgrounds of buildings and stuff that never appeared in the show like a victorian town,(not counting the hearths warming eve story (Christmas carol one) because is twilight’s imagination and is not the exact type of buildings i want.
i tried but i need to be more consistent and i want it to look good with little details on the walls if there are any and i also what the colors to be good too but the most i can do is just take colors from anywhere and just look up references
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide