Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Coneheads. Just … watch it. There’s no explaining it, but there it is.
Gattaca, although it will do you an injury. Still - a well made dystopian movie that oddly persists and is considerably better than I gave it credit for the first time I watched it.
After that, Total Recall, Independence Day, Men In Black (the original), Armageddon, The Matrix (too bad they never made a sequel), Galaxy Quest, and two of the best movies EVER made:

Multipass

Superman

Spoilered because holy shit I can’t see that and not cry.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Oh hello random BP that’s linking to a very suspicious site.
Gee, I thought there was a rule put in place like a year ago that would put spammers on here down permanently…
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Modera
It’s not a “Flyttershy colours” theme, it’s a late 80s early 90s fashionable bright pastels theme. Rosy pink and mint green were EVERYWHERE. And of course, MS 3.1 has 16 colours and a low resolution which puts some limitations to how many ways you can mix those 16 colours without creating distracting banding effects or other patterns.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Why were some images deleted for the third rule when it wasn’t even breaking it?
Some were low quality edits of screencaps made using assets from other franchises to the point they were either basically shitposts or “obligatory pony”. And, yes, rule 3 is a rule and they were rule breaking. Also some others you asked us to delete.
While others get to stay?
What others? Everything on that tag was deleted. Everything.
Delly
Delly - For supporting the site
Delly - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Come and hump me boys, I'm free for all!~
Happy Derpy! - For Site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Site Developer
Jus' a Blueberry
@Badheart
Wait for the inevitable nuclear apocalypse, then all that will be left will be up for grabs by those with the biggest guns.
Archbussier

Arch Bussy
Why are my images getting removed with no notice? They don’t breach any rules as far as I can tell, and the tags describe the images correctly from what I can see.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Why are my images getting removed
Rule #6 - we ask that you not upload more than two “AI Generated” images per day.
with no notice
It’s not expected that volunteers will contact people who are breaking rules and talk to them about the rules … especially before dealing with whatever it is that is breaking the rule.
They don’t breach any rules as far as I can tell
I feel like we’ve answered this question publicly enough - Please feel to send me a PM if you still have questions or concerns and I’ll try to help. But you’ll find lots of discussions about it in the Site & Policy forum.
Background Pony #87CD
Who’s the cutest moderator?
And which moderator has the cutest ponysona? :3c
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide