Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Dirty Bit
Not just that, he was apparently second to god in some writings or at least extremely high ranked.
And since he wanted to bring free will to others, it’s rather understandable why he could feel better fit to play the big guy.
Granted depending of your “christianity variety” some versions of God always wanted free will, but at least within Hazbin logic that alone makes Lucifer top of all and any other characters.
Naturally he’d be pride, is not “pride” if you are right.
Hazbin Lucifer has no equal to me.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Dirty Bit
I think most of us, but I doubt the same kind of christianity applies to a lot of us, I still get visits from Jehovah witnesses despite how we never liked that to begin with.
In any case Hazbin Lucifer is my personal pick.
Equal parts dorky, equal parts struggling….all around power of light of high degree.
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
I want to know more about the relationship between Carmilla, Zestial, Zeezi (Missi Zilla), and Lucifer. Because they’re all hiding out together during the Pilot’s Extermination. Luci seems to have given up on Sinners, but he must hold those 3 in pretty high regard if they’re allowed to hide in his sanctum.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
if you go even deeper the whole concept of lucifer gets extremely hilarious especially in the context of hasbin hotel. here’s a hint: one major biblical character was absent from the show but in truth he was there the whole time.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
@TheHappySpaceman
jesus. not a lot of people know that lucifer the character is extracanonical a byproduct of a translation error. in context the phrase that led to the creation of the character actually refers to the act of jesus falling from heaven in the more literal sense.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So yeah, after 5 years and a whole hoopla about the distributor, Hazbin Hotel finally released and it turned out pretty fine.
Good for it.
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
I know some people had a problem with the pacing, which is valid, but I imagine the crew had to work with 8 episodes, rather than requesting 8 episodes. The fact that it turned out as well as it did is a testament to the talent and skill of everyone on board.
I miss 20+ episode seasons. They’re rarer and rarer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide