Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Angrybrony  
Ah. That makes more sense.

Yes, she already had her switch to the protagonists’ side like Zuko, and now she’s fulfilling the splitting up with her significant other for the greater good part, only it’s way more frustrating here.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@TheHappySpaceman  
well….fuck. i mean it was going to end up like that given how long it had been going and the complications i heard about with one of the creators being really sick…but still.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Ace was cool in the movie.full  
Snake was a girl in the anime for some reason. I’ve heard it was because he was female in the Japanese dub of PPG
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheHappySpaceman  
Well, at least Adult Swim sometimes uncancels things. I remember they cancelled Superjail, and eventually brought it back, and gave Samurai Jack a long overdo ending season. (And they kinda helped popularize Family Guy.) So maybe they’ll uncancel it later.

Admittedly, I haven’t watched Venture Brothers in years.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Angrybrony  
I don’t actually know. And admittedly, that’s another big problem I have with this comic.

It supposedly takes place between Book Three and the upcoming Book Four, and according to the creators themselves, is not required reading to understand the new season. Yet it ends on a pretty big cliffhanger with Rayla bolting and seriously calls into question the future of her relationship with Callum. So unless there is going to be another book that resolves it that is currently unannounced, I don’t see how they will include this in the new season without leaving anyone who hasn’t read the book confused.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
I think I would have preferred something like that instead of the actual plot we had for Legend of the Fire Princess,a She-ra tie-in comic. It was a pretty bland story, nothing much happens,and it feels like the writers were being careful.” Don’t do too much,you don’t want the show to contradict you?”  
Well,yeah,if it could give us a better story. There was SO much they could have done in a comic,but this just kind of wasted it.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Angrybrony  
Now that you mention it… Aaron does seem to be foreshadowing a love triangle type of thing with Rayla, Callum, and Claudia.  
full  
Which is exactly the thing that brought Korra down… oh no…

@Dex Stewart  
I don’t mind spinoff or sequel comics on principle, but most of the time I’ve found that they tend to suck. I don’t know why.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide