New Lunar Republic

belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Zeliard is a 2d metroidvania style game. You run, and jump and explore places… fighting slimes and monsters as you try to free a princess who was turned to stone. Its a very old pc platformer game and still honestly a nostalgic fave.
WojTek-ツ
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
I did spend a lot of time with my art, but mainly because I’m just a slow artist instead of putting a lot of effort into each drawing
Hey, you shouldn’t feel rush to finish something even if it’s not highly detailed, unless if it’s about finishing some job or life threatening but that’s extreme.
Starless isn’t as hopeless as I am irl
I can guess since you’re the author pulling his strings. Great to know more about him.
I have thought of something I can draw. Starless finally comes to his senses
Yeah, I think as well Coloratura and Starless should be friends and Starless properly apologizes if he really means it. We know he’s not that kind of jerk as portrayed, he just wants to be understand and be a reason for someone.
If you’re going to involve him with either of those 2. I would suggest Sunset?
“Hello, your majesty… or should I say, your lesser majesty”
Quite the dark garments of choice this cute blond Pegasus has to show off!
^ ^
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Hey, you shouldn’t feel rush to finish something even if it’s not highly detailed, unless if it’s about finishing some job or life threatening but that’s extreme.
It’s not about any of that, but I’m more interested in finishing something than drawing something. If I didn’t care about finishing stuff I wouldn’t have uploaded nearly as much as I did.
I can guess since you’re the author pulling his strings. Great to know more about him.
That and because it’s a lot easier to write about fictional characters in fictional relationships than being in an actual relationship.
Yeah, I think as well Coloratura and Starless should be friends and Starless properly apologizes if he really means it. We know he’s not that kind of jerk as portrayed, he just wants to be understand and be a reason for someone.
Starless is a jerk a lot of the time and he doesn’t care. He shot himself in the foot one too many times, throwing away many opportunities to make friends. He’s given up on friendship, or so he thinks. He probably doesn’t even want Coloratura or Twilight to forgive him, or at least that’s what he tells himself. But I think everyone here would rather see Starless and Coloratura reconcile than Starless committing suicide (or being killed by Twilight or another pony) or being rejected by Coloratura.
If you’re going to involve him with either of those 2. I would suggest Sunset?
That’d probably make more sense and I thought of some ideas of how they could get together (DM me if you want to hear them, I never hid our last DM btw). I don’t think anyone remembers that I ever shipped myself with Twilight, so it’d be completely new to everyone even though she was the first.
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Starless
I can sorta emphasize to a point with Starless to a degree here.. its easy to feel left behind, unforgivable and unimportant. Like you threw everything away and don’t deserve the chance to be happy. Were your mind is full of implications and assumptions about others.. even if they are true or not. You feel alone.. and don’t want to be hurt and that’s fine for a little while. You have a few days where you just ‘exist’ for the sake of existence. “All I do is hurt people and cause them problems. They know it, and I know it. It would be better if I just wasn’t a factor..” Mind set right?
Only to then have people check on you, make sure you ok.. and despite all seeming logic.. CARE about you. even if you don’t think you deserve it at all.
nods
Its hell of a cycle and one I know WAY too well…
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
On second thought, maybe I shouldn’t draw what I suggested and instead have Starless never see Coloratura ever again. He’ll never be able to apologize or make up for his actions and he’ll have no choice but to move on from her. It’s been too long. It doesn’t matter anymore.
Only to then have people check on you, make sure you ok.. and despite all seeming logic.. CARE about you. even if you don’t think you deserve it at all.
In my fanon, Starless has been alone for a while, with only his new OC friends I made up to check on him. Twilight, Sunset Shimmer (who might have a crush on Starless), and Starlight Glimmer may have tried to help him later on, but all of them will eventually give up on him because they have better things to do then help a lost cause and fail completely. They might not want to, but they will have to.
But maybe I should just rewrite that fanfic I made as a much longer vent fic, though I keep going back and forth on whether Starless should get a happy ending, because I just don’t see one happening unless I force it to.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide