New Lunar Republic

belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Starless
that could be an interesting plot line all on its own.. the feeling of a forced happy ending.. where things just END UP ok even if, realistically that shouldn’t be the case. A lot of stories end that way and having a character actually react to it properly could be a fascinating way to truly explore what it means to end a story.
Also yee im good and happy, just trying to find a quick simple program I can use to record small vocal clips while I mess around with voice Mod.
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Well I would have started my next image but my laptop fucked up before I could save and I lost all progress. It shouldn’t take long to redraw what I had already drawn (which wasn’t a lot) but that and other laptop issues have made it frustratingly difficult for me to draw. I had a hard time making those last three images I recently uploaded. It used to be so much easier.
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Hey everypony.
Some of you know this, and some of you don’t, but it’s time to share.
I’ve been getting a commission of a plush of my advisor OC, Lightpoint, born from this event.
And guess what… he’s done!
large
large
large
large
In a matter of days, he will be at my house, and I’m going to love and tolerate the shit out of him, lemme tell you!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide