Poll on expanding Rule #5

ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@WingbeatPony

“human exhibitionism” dose sound better, and will be less likely to be removed by accident. I’m all for it.  
As for suggestive cosplay pictures i don’t think that they should be censored. They fall squarely in what this site is meant to accommodate and are not more offensive than normal suggestive pictures.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
Human Nudity goes back to exactly what it sounds like and remains spoilered. Human Exhibitionism is (non default) the tag that will be used to cover both human nudity and people in various states of dress or undress that are essentially just showing themselves off. Human Nudity implies this tag. For clarification, pictures of cosplayers that aren’t half-naked (or more) and aren’t provocatively posed or something should not get either tag.

tl’dr: spoiler applies to less images because of new tag with broader definition.
WingbeatPony
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag horse
Hooray for intelligent discussion bringing about positive results!  
More clarification: If you’re cosplaying in a swimsuit, you probably don’t need the tag. If you’re just wearing pony underwear…you do. See the difference?
sirvancelot
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
A Perfectly Normal Pony - SirVancebutt
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

While it is easy enough to add human exhibitionism to our filters, because it is so similar to what was decided with this poll, I’m wondering if perhaps it would be best to add that as an auto-spoiled tag as well. Several users in >>372534 feel that way, and I agree with them, especially since after looking at the tag (and sticking with suggestive), they’re all nearly naked people (I realize that’s the point), and that is probably not what most people come to Derpibooru to see, as evidenced by this poll. Just something to consider. :S
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide