MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Please treat each other with respect and civility. If you are unable to do that, please take a break from the site - you’re both making this forum an unhealthy and unpleasant environment for others.
Posted Report
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dyonys
Thank you for stopping, but the warning isn’t just for you.
You’re normally pretty cool and are not in any way a problem, except that one post was pretty bad, and a good example of how aggressive or antagonistic some of the comments we’ve seen lately.
I’m hoping that by making a more public statement people will keep things in perspective and folks will calm down.
Also, 14 hours ago is still ‘today’ for a large portion of the site. So, it was 14 hours ago, but that was this morning.
Posted Report
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

(Pipp is vulgar in French apparently)
Pipp is pronounced the same way, and can’t be pronounced another way, as “pipe” in French, as in a tobacco pipe. Doesn’t sound bad, right? Well, except that word is also slang for a blowjob. Oops!
(which makes me laugh about 120% lesbian Littlepip haha)
Posted Report
Dyonys
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Lucky pony .c.
@Ciaran
I feel like noone got what I meant >.>
Its a matter of bad writing, with as said Rapunzel you can feel the pressure mother Gothel puts on Rapunzel when she misbehaves, the whole scene of Rapunzel going from happy to anxious is good at portraying that, Misty doesnt have that (yet) so it doesnt feel as bad. Im not saying Misty isnt abused, but saying it doesnt have weight to it :v
Thats my last comment on this, hope I explained my problem
Posted Report
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dyonys
I’m not referring to your opinion of Misty, I was referring to the
[…] you dont know about my life so kindly
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
@Wiimeiser
Her name isnt in the synopsis, but yes. I dont got the copy paste with me but tldr its About Izzy getting an art student (being Violette) its a pretty basic description as it is the start to an arc
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
Gosh, I just realised, if she’s a filly, wouldn’t that mean everyone else drew her based on how she would looked like when she grows up? Not even Last Problem but people already drew basically her adult form.
Posted Report
LoreJuniper

#1 Misty Stan
Yeah basically. The og cover we got of her she looked adult. Her ref was filly sized but we kinda assumed it was chibi for quick designing lol
Posted Report
Background Pony #545C
@LoreJuniper
Technically, it is pinto (or paint or skewbald) Not vitiligo, that is related to skin, not fur, also, pinto, skewbald and paint are actual pony and horse coat and breed colourings so it should be pinto, skewbald or paint. I get and understand what they are trying to do here, but… these guys are ponies and I don’t think a skin condition being on the fur really makes much sense
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide