MYMC06E01: The Isle of Scaly Reaction Script (Ei) - Meeting up with the Dragon Lord

Background Pony #7EE7
Sparky Sparkeroni: [gurgles and snuggles with Spike]
Spike: So this is why you came to find us?
Professor: WELL, that’s PART of the reason….
Zipp Storm: …We came because you’re in danger. Two dragons have already been captured by an evil Alicorn.
Spike: Evil Alicorn?
Zipp Storm: Yes. Equestria is in danger as well. She’s trying to take over, and she’s gaining power!
Deputy Mare: We HAVE to form an immediate yet intricate rescue operation plan if we are to save your kin from being turned into her lethal assets of annihilation!
Background Pony #7EE7
Hitch Trailblazer: She wants to steal all the magic for herself.
Zipp Storm: Which is why she’s also draining your dragon shimmer.
Sunny Starscout: We know that she’s been trying to take over Equestria since the days of—
Zipp Storm: Twilight Sparkle! She protected our lands somehow, keeping her out all this time!
Spike: [gasps] Twi?!
Professor: YEAH, that Twilight!! You remember her, right??! The unicorn legend who raised you when you were an egg after the Day of the Rainboom??!!! THAT Twilight Sparkle!!
Sunny Starscout: But the spell has broken down, and now, Opaline is back. We just want to stop her and keep our magic.
Professor: You have to help finish where your old Princess pony pal had left off! She was only able to suppress Opaline for so long, but now—the seeds she planted had led us to you, and right now—you’re our only hope of saving your kin—AND our forsaken planet!!
LordFlareon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hitch Trailblazer: She wants to steal all the magic for herself.
Zipp Storm: Which is why she’s also draining your dragon shimmer.
Sunny Starscout: We know that she’s been trying to take over Equestria since the days of—
Zipp Storm: Twilight Sparkle! She protected our lands somehow, keeping her out all this time!
Spike: [gasps] Twi?!
Professor: YEAH, that Twilight!! You remember her, right??! The unicorn legend who raised you when you were an egg after the Day of the Rainboom??!!! THAT Twilight Sparkle!!
I think he knows who Twilight is, Professor!
Background Pony #7EE7
Blaize: Are you sure, your Spikeness? We don’t know anything about ponies.
Spike: Well, I do, Blaize.
small
Professor: EXACTLY!! He’s been interacting within’ our kind before you all were even a raw egg yolk in your mother’s cavern!!!
large
Dragon Dragoon: (GROANS ANGRILY)
small
Deputy Mare: Yeah yeah yeah, grunt it up, d-bags…
Fountain: Blaize got burned! Ooh! [chuckles]
[Blaize growls]
small
Professor: Want Tumble to blow and cool that burn away??
large
Dragon Dragoon: SHUT YER GULPER or I’ll fleck ya off onto the closest rock face!!
small
Deputy Mare: Meh, weak bluff, ya black-and-tan poser…
Background Pony #7EE7
Deputy Mare: He sounds NOTHING like me….
I think he’s more akin to the Professor’s obnoxious personality…
Professor: HEY!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide