Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Congratulations to Olivia Rodrigo for her third number one song with “Vampire”, right behind “Drivers License” and “Good 4 U” and for FINALLY dethroning Morgan Wallen from the number one spot in months. He’s gonna return next week sadly, but I’m happy that we finally got a new number one song.
@TheHappySpaceman
Where did they get their outfits from, Abercrombie & Fitch?
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Bad news Ozzy Osborne has been removed from Power trip and will be replaced by someone else fingers cross Judas Priest takes his place
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Apparently there was talk in 1980 that Beatles were beginning to resolve their differences and reunite for one last world tour.
Then…you know.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
On this day 54 years ago, David Bowie released his song “Space Oddity” in the UK for the first time. Timely released to coincide with the Apollo moon landings, it failed to catch on until it was re-released and then it became a hit. It wasn’t until rereleased in the US in 1973 when it became a hit there. It is now known as his signature song.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Jesus Christ, I’m listening to White Light White Heat and I can’t stop hearing Julian Casablancas as the one singing
Julian should play Lou Reed in a biopic
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
It really sucks when you hear an amazing bit of music from a movie, then you watch it and the movie is nowhere near as good as the music.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
New Dying Fetus album drops in September 9th the same as Sylosis and their 3rd single Feast Of Ashes dropped on steam yesterday
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
50 years ago, these two classic albums were released:
Personally I prefer A Passion Play although I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone new to Jethro Tull (I’d start with Aqualung). Queen’s debut feels incomplete.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Mellow Rhythm
Yeah their debut isn’t bad, Liar is one of my favorite songs by them, but it goes downhill after that. Son and Daughter could have used a guitar solo and Seven Seas of Rhye shouldn’t have even been on the album. It’s been a while since I’ve listened to Queen but they aren’t as good as I thought.
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Do you not know how to praise artists without putting down other artists?
Saying one artist is better than another is apparently putting them down. I didn’t say Queen was bad. I think their debut is a good album, it just feels incomplete to me. Can you not take even the slightest criticism about your favorite bands? Nothing is perfect. What did you want me to say? That Queen’s debut is perfect in every way? It’s not.
Both Queen and Jethro Tull are good.
Yes I agree. I just prefer Jethro Tull. Queen is good, but far from the greatest band of all time in my opinion.
Mr.Myoozik

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I still remember when The Chainsmokers were a thing and then no longer a thing and now we’re left with the memory that they were a thing that shouldn’t have become a thing
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
[sees a promo for a final Eagles concert in Atlanta]
Cool! I like the Eagles. This should be a fu-
[-with special guests Steely Dan]
Oh, fuck no!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide