Music thread

♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Zincy
I’m not so sure about that - From what I’ve read and heard, he was always more of a straight-up rock ‘n’ roller, and before he became known as a shock rocker, his band were more in the psychedelic rock vein. Ronnie Dio, however, could be classified as more of a crooner before he hit it big in the 70s-80s (albeit more in the Doo-Wop style, and this being the late 50s-early 60s in his case)
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Glastonbury was really good Arctic Monkeys was good, Foo Fighters was amazing, Elton John’s last ever performance sad, GNR Axl voice was off but damn Slash was awesome, Lewis Capaldi struggled but thanks to the people he was alright just hope he takes a break. QOTSA loved it, Lana Del Rey the worst of 2023 in Glastonbury and Lizzo i couldn’t watch it. finally Pretenders and Texas very good forgot Rick Astley he was a legend and still is a legend.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Believe it or not, I found out that The Rev also contributed on 2 songs on the newest A7X album which was the drum track on Mattel and a few lyrics from Beautiful Morning.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
On this day 21 years ago, John Entwistle, bassist for the rock band The Who, passed away in a hotel room in Las Vegas before the first show of the band’s 2002 US tour. Sleeping with a stripper, she woke up to find him unresponsive and an autopsy revealed he overdosed on cocaine and succumbed to heart failure in his sleep. He was 57 years old.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Ideas for future TrainWreckords videos:
Genesis’ “…Calling All Stations…”
Emerson Lake & Palmer’s “Love Beach”
U2’s “Pop”
Boston’s “Corporate America”
Stevie Wonder’s “Characters”
Justin Timberlake’s “Man Of The Woods”
Christina Aguilera’s “Lotus”
Supertramp’s “…Famous Last Words…”
Lou Reed’s “Metal Machine Music”
Duran Duran’s “Thank You”
The Black Eyed Peas’ “Translation”
Post Malone’s “Twelve Carat Heartache”
Muse’s “Simulation Theory”
Mariah Carey’s “Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel”
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mr.Myoozik
Oh, that’s interesting. I don’t know if Pop would be considered a Trainwreckord, though, since they kept having hits after that album.
@Mellow Rhythm
Yeah, Simulation Theory felt like a big letdown to me as someone who’d been a Muse fan since 2010. Like, imagine defending a band for years only for them to prove the haters right. And I thought Will of the People would be better, since they had a four-year hiatus to make it, but it was somehow worse in a few ways.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@TheHappySpaceman
While it is true that they continued to have hits after, I feel like “Pop” was the album that stopped the band’s momentum in their tracks and made people for the most part turn away from them and see them as old news struggling to keep up with the times. I imagine this being the same scenario like Madonna’s “American Life” and Metallica’s “St. Anger”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide