Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Surprised to see people speaking well of a Disney video sequel, but I guess honestly some aren’t bad.

In fact, I think “The Return of Jafar” gets too much hate, (especially because it was blamed for starting the whole “straight to video sequel” Disney trend of the late ‘90s, and early 2000s) as it honestly wasn’t bad.  
Ironically, it wasn’t originally meant to be a sequel, and was actually originally the first 3-episode “pilot” for the Aladdin TV series, meant to establish, and start the series. Like establishing the Genie’s return, Iago’s heel-face-turn, and new characters like Abis Maul.  
(Much like the multi-episode pilots for Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, and other Disney ‘80s/‘90s shows.)  
In fact, when the Disney Channel first ran the show, it had clips from “The Return of Jafar” in it’s intro sequence, including a clip that blatantly shows Jafar.

In all honestly, Aladdin was one of the few “great” movie based cartoons by Disney, (surprisingly some were pretty good, including Little Mermaid, and Tarzan) and it’s a shame it has yet to get a DVD or Disney+ release.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
Well Cinderella 3 is considered one of the actually good ones.  
I think at least free of the sequels were just episodes from cancelled TV shows They were also made by a different studio(disney toons)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Yeah, didn’t you say “Atlantis: Milo’s Return” was the only episodes combined together of a cancelled “Atlantis” series?

@Dex Stewart  
Me too, Gilbert Gottfried is hilarious. Loved him sense I saw “Problem Child” as a kid. (Loved his AVGN guest-star appearance as Fred Fuchs.)  
Surprisingly, he guest-starred in many ‘90s cartoons, like “Bonkers,” “Ren & Stimpy,” and stuff.

Seems whoever makes those “Pinkie Pie Tales” fairy tale retellings fan-series on Youtube don’t like him though judging by their “Aladdin” parody. (And that “author tract” kinda put me off that series.)
TenaciousDreamer2nd

@northern haste

They also made some compilation movies that were made from episodes of TV spinoffs that were made. There was a Hercules one (Zero to Hero) and a Tarzan one (Tarzan and Jane). I never saw Tarzan and Jane, but I did use to have Hercules Zero to Hero. That’s where I first saw the Grim Avenger episode.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Beau Skunky  
As I’ve sad before, the animation on Return of Jafar was absolutely garbage, but the plot is pretty compelling, the performances are great, the songs are decent and it actually moved the franchise forward.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Philweasel  
Eh, I think the animation was alright, sure it’s not as good as the original movie, (obviously) but overall it, and the art were on par with the TV show, which honestly wasn’t bad.  
(At least, the characters aren’t just a bunch of circles, and straight lines like many cartoons, don’t just face halfway torward the viewer most of the time, and are capable of movement while talking.)

@TenaciousDreamer2nd  
Haven’t seen those, but the Hercules, and Tarzan TV shows weren’t bad.  
James Woods enjoyed doing Hades so much, he reprised the role for the show, but unfortunately had to be payed less, because of the lower budget. (Still a trooper though.)
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@WyrmSpawN  
It was a comic created by Shannon Watters and Grace Ellis that Stevenson came in later to write a few issues, but the media will say was the creator of by Boom. Suspiciously; She shouldn’t own any rights to it, yet she’s the head of the cartoon.

Curious, isn’t it.

BUT, if they wanted their hard work (debatable) and all the credit go to someone else, then we’ll see how they feel later.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Beau Skunky  
A Sadder thing is it’s very incautious and other the “locals” get to be in the pool as it were. They get show after show, while others a left to strive for even a minute to pitch theirs.

It’s sad, really.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide