Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Something occurred to me.  
What if Simpsons goes back and dubs over the old episodes to match the characters’s ethnicity with the VA? You know,the episodes people are actually going to watch.  
What will they do with this?fullfull  
I found an analysis of this scene, specificly what the car is. The analyst determined it may have been Bulgarian or Slovakian.  
But in reality it was just made up and doesn’t relate to reality.  
The practice of going back and relooping dialogue has been done before,but I don’t think to the extent Simpsons would have to.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
Kinda brings up an interesting discussion, what cartoons would you guys like to see rereleased on home media, but haven’t yet?

For me, I’d chose “Saturday Supercade,” which admittedly came out before I was even born, but I watched it on Youtube, (very low old videotape quality) and it kinda has a retro cornball classic animated charm, and being one of the first video game adaptation cartoons, is a nice piece of gaming history.  
It was basically an anthology series, made up of shorts adapting many classic games like Donkey Kong, DK Junior, Pitfall, Kangaroo, Frogger, and Q*Bert.  
(Heck, in one of the DK episodes they even adapted the plot of “Donkey Kong 3,” and guest starred Stanley from said game.)

It’s also interesting to note DK was voiced by the famed Soupy Sales, and Mario was voiced by Peter Cullen. (Yes, Optimus Prime was Mario’s first voice.)
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beau Skunky  
Eek! The Cat,Recess,Pepper Ann,The Woody Woodpecker Show (90’s),CB Bears(For the Shake,Rattle and Roll segments),Legend of Tarzan,Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Extreme Dinosaurs,The later seasons of ATHF,Golan the Insatiable, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Possible Possum,Droids,Ewoks,Smurfs,Super Dave(reloop), Gargoyles,the Goliath Chronicles,Cyberchase,Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo, Spider-Man,Silver Surfer,Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.,RoboCop Alpha Commando, Disney’s Doug, Ricochet Rabbit,And I could probably go on alot longer.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
I actually agree with alot of those too. (‘90s child here.) Nice to see somebody mention the Disney Tarzan show, (based on the movie) which was surprisingly good. (And surprisingly dark at times too.)

Though, I hear “Gargoyles” won’t be, because it’s on Disney Plus.  
Yet, they’re still missing many shows like the Aladdin show, and such, which also never got a DVD release oddly.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The entire Beavis and Butthead,Song of the the South,Pryde of the X-Men,X-men Evolution,Kablam,Redwall(yeah there were DVD releases but they’re long out of print),PPG Dance Pantsed,Lucky Luke,Popeye and Son,Bolts and Blip,Lilo and Stitch the Series,Pop Pixie, Comprehensive Season sets of Winx Club,Chaotix,Perfect Hair Forever… I could keep going, actually,this isn’t even counting the live action shows/movies and anime.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
I have the entire “Mike Judge Collection” of Beavis & Butthead on DVD/VUDU. (Which includes the movie, and 2012 revival season.)  
And yeah, it annoys me there’s so many episodes missing from it, including a few of my faves like “Closing Time,” & “Couch Fishing.”

I heard they omitted some episodes, because they couldn’t find the uncensored versions of them.  
(And it’s kinda funny they left in so many cuss words, and suggestive dialogue, but censored Beavis’ pyromania, just because of a supposed controversy over that. It was to the point he wasn’t even allowed to say “Fire.” A few episodes even poke fun at this subtly. “Water! Water!”)
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beau Skunky  
full  
I don’t like to promote bootlegs,but if the official release drops the ball as bad as Beavis and Butthead did,I can’t feel too bad about it.  
Especially when the bootleg is as good as this.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Applepie1973  
Indeed, a li’l surprising too, considering how popular the Aladdin series, and such were.

@Dex Stewart  
Kinda sad when the bootleg is much better then the original official release.

I can sort’ve understand them leaving out most of the music videos, because licensing costs with the musicians/labels would be insanely high, but I’m shocked they left so many episodes out. Another reason many were left out was, because supposedly Mike Judge didn’t like ‘em, or didn’t like the early bad animation/art. (Though, as I said before even stuff like the early “off model” Simpsons shorts, or early strange Garfield comics, and such kinda have an odd classic appeal. It’s nice to see how they began too.)

I like Mike Judge, so I don’t wanna bash him, but I really dislike it when creators of shows deny certain seasons/episodes a DVD/streaming home release.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beau Skunky  
I know John K. Is a controversial person,but I just wanted to share this.  
On the Ren and Stimpy dvds he provides Commentary on a few episodes.on a few he notes alterations to the original.On  
Sven Hoek,there’s a live action title card,and he says,“Who the hell put this crap here?”
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
I actually have those DVDs, so I remember that. lol

Also, that later Spumco-era episode, where Ren & Stimpy work for a guy called Reverend Jack was a parody of what it was like working for John K.
Background Pony #A68C
@Beau Skunky  
Peter Pan and the Pirates  
Men in Black: The Series  
All of Jackie Chan Adventures (Mill Creek re-released an easier to locate Season 2, but nothing on Seasons 1 and 3-5)  
Phantom 2040  
The Raccoons  
Count Duckula (the US only got Season 1 fifteen years ago, and that’s out of print)  
Bucky O’Hare and the Toad Wars  
Bots Master  
Mighty Max  
Dog City  
Biker Mice from Mars  
Vortech  
Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders  
DragonFlyz  
The Magician  
Xyber 9  
Invasion America
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
This is a standalone, so yes, it is part of the core story for The Dragon Prince, and it totally counts as canon, but there’s not an additional… there’s not a sequel to Through the Moon, if that’s what you’re asking.

Welp.

Judging by the fact that the events of Through the Moon were so huge, I feel like the next season of The Dragon Prince isn’t going to make any sense without having read it, but given that there isn’t going to be a sequel to TTM… man, this is gonna suck for anyone who hasn’t been able to read TTM for whatever reason.

I mean, I didn’t want TDP to become a Coheed and Cambria/Kingdom Hearts type multimedia project where you have to read all the spinoff material to understand what’s going on, but I guess it’s not my say.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide