Disney General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@DanielOrange
Yeah I might tell him, think about what you are doing. Do you realize you are such a beloved figure in animation history. Will you seriously tarnish that for your lusts? Is it worth all the trouble.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aro Half Kitsune
Mei’s “stir the porridge” dance in “Turning Red” was originally part of an exercise routine her mom had her perform to calm down and keep the panda under control, which would’ve been a brick joke.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Aro Half Kitsune
Near the very beginning of “The Rescuers”, Madame Medusa can actually be seen driving a large red sports car to New York City Airport, not unlike the one driven by Cruella DeVil. Originally, the villain of The Rescuers was actually indeed going to be Cruella DeVil! So in fact, that car doesn’t just look like Cruella’s, that car is Cruella’s.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aro Half Kitsune
I bet Disney would help the movie industry by releasing the three “lost” Pixar movies in theaters.
IDK, just a thought I had because apparently the strike’s still going on, movies are getting removed from their schedules, and I’m worried my theater might shut down pretty soon.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@DanielOrange
I would certainly like to see them bring back Gigantic.

They spent so much time building it up and then just canceling it, and I love the Jack and the Beanstalk story; I grew up with the Mickey Mouse version from Fun & Fancy Free.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aro Half Kitsune
People complaining about how “Turning Red” was being a little unkind to one of Mei’s aunts, Lily, who was basically the “Meg from Family Guy”. Like telling her to stop talking when she complained about her fur being itchy after they all became pandas? Well, to be fair, they were in the middle of pulling a FIFTY-TON RED PANDA into the ritual circle with only moments of the red moon left (to save her) and so there wasn’t time to whine about it.
@northern haste
You’re right, it wasn’t. It was from Disney. Or, WOULD have been from Disney.
Honestly, I’m surprised in this day and age, people are STILL mistaking every CGI movie as a Pixar movie, even from Dreamworks, Illumination, Warner Bros… even Disney’s own movies like “Wreck-It Ralph” were mistaken for Pixar. Do people still not pay attention to logos in the trailers or posters?!
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
Two Mickey Mouse related things I wanted to talk about:
First is I just recently finished Illusion Island,

And I enjoyed it alot; it’s basically Rayman Legends but with Mickey and Friends, the platforming is a lot of fun, animation looks good, there is a bunch of references to classic Mickey cartoons, music sounds amazing, and surprisingly does offer quite the challenges (You can’t attack enemies so all you can do is just avoid getting hit).
And the second was I watched Steamboat Silly

I also really enjoyed this, the new Mickey Mouse cartoons are some of the best to come out in years, Chris Diamantopoulos is such a hilarious voice for Mickey, and this episode in particular is certainly a nice homage to Mickey over the years. Sad to see this series end, but I’m glad it went out on a high note.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@Dr_Osaka
That game looks good, I might get it.
I think the old obscure game “Mickey Mania” deserves an HD remake.
I hear “Gargoyles” (Sega Genesis) is getting a remake.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky
Loved Mickey Mania, I played it all the time on my Sega Genesis. I also loved playing World of Illusion Starring Mickey & Donald; Disney use to have a lot of great games, and I’m still sad Disney Infinity got canceled.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aro Half Kitsune
It’s funny how even Disney’s OWN media takes potshots at THEIR own company. Like the whole “you can’t marry a man you just met” in Frozen and for good reason, as Anna finds out, and in the aforementioned junior novel for “Ralph Breaks the Internet” the conversation between Vanellope and Eeyore (when she gets to “Oh My Disney”) is changed, where she wonders if there’s anything “this Disney” doesn’t own, Eeyore snarks “If it exists, they’ll buy it”. (Or something like that) and in several TV shows (namely “Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur”) one character takes a quick jab at their live-action remakes. The same company that fired Kermit the Frog’s old performer Steve Whitmire because he didn’t trust any newcomer to work on the Muppet franchise.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky
Oddly Gargoyles remastered was announced almost a year ago Yet I can’t find any gameplay for it.
I do hope it is an actual remake with hand drawn graphics and Not the original game but in hd like disney classic games collection.
Don’t get me wrong. I liked that collection but I would have preferred hand drawn graphics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide