Mario Discussion

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Something interesting I noticed about Sunshine is that it bares some similarities to Sonic Adventure 2; The main protagonist (Mario, Sonic) get mistaken for a doppelganger (Shadow Mario, Shadow the Hedgehog) get arrested and we find out the shadowy figure is actually working for the main villain. (Bowser, Dr. Eggman)

YES! I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO ONCE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS
Background Pony #2847
@igotnopicks  
I got stuck on one episode that prevented me from getting to the Shadow Mario chase of that world. That was years ago and I’d rather stick with my limit.
Background Pony #2847
@igotnopicks  
It’s been years, I can’t remember.

Update:

Super Mario 64: 10 Power Stars, Bowser defeated once.

Super Mario Sunshine: 10 Shine Sprites.

Super Mario Galaxy: 8 Power Stars, 2 Grand Stars rescued.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Dr_Osaka  
I’ve noticed those similarities when I first played both games back in 2002. The other similarity is that the law enforcement and civilians of both games are colorblind as hell.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Something I will never understand towards the complaints for Sunshine is the sand bird level.

Like seriously, all you have to do it just stand on the neck or tail when it flips around. Sunshine has a lot more bullshit levels.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@rdibp  
It can just be a little finnicky for me at times, I’ve fallen to my death many times trying to adjust to another part.
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I’ve been thinking the idea of SNES Rainbow Road as a battle arena. The track’s lack of railing, reversible design (can be driven in backwards) and narrow width makes it a nerve-racking challenge, as racers will drive along the track in different directions, increasing the chance of getting a random hit, falling off, or both

Of course, falling off the track is a loss of one balloon

full
Background Pony #2847
Super Mario 3D All-Stars progress:

Super Mario 64: 12 Power Stars collected, Bowser defeated once.

Super Mario Sunshine: 12 Shine Sprites collected.

Super Mario Galaxy: 10 Power Stars collected, 2 Grand Stars rescued.
user4897
Artist -

@Beau Skunky

Now this would be hilariously challenging  
Everyone’s favorite “chaotic” course

with items flying everywhere, it’s easy to knock out each other in this track
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide