MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
There’s something I’ve been wondering, given that surprise we had at the end of Chapter 4 with Misty still working for Opaline while pretending to be on her side. I think, in TYT, starting with Sunny’s Smoothie Moves where Misty appears to be part of the gang now, the episodes take place during Chapter 5. If Misty tried to steal the Unity Crystals in Mission Imponable, which Opaline told her she couldn’t do in Chapter 4, Sunny is taking “alicorn training” so seriously, and the Mane 5 barring Zipp are being especially trusting of Misty despite catching her sneaking around, then…
I think we may have also gotten a plot point spoiled with TYT, Misty wondering if she should side with the Mane 5 or Opaline. Her new appearance must be triggered by her completing that character arc in making the right choice.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Toastypk
Yeah, while this isn’t confirmed, it seems likely with the evidence we can observe. Misty getting her look changed is probably going to represent how she’s fully, truly changed.
Briarlight
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Aka: Data Poni
It’s interesting that opaline is still wanting to keep misty after she got what she needed from her.
Maybe it’s a sense of “ownership”
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Shimmering Spectacle
This, I know. However, she did not get the new mane look at the end of Chapter 4, thus why I believe something major will happen with her character arc to have her get it in Chapter 5, fully choosing the Mane 5 over Opaline after her loyalty gets tested again. Thought I made that clear.
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
I think we may have also gotten a plot point spoiled with TYT, Misty wondering if she should side with the Mane 5 or Opaline. Her new appearance must be triggered by her completing that character arc in making the right choice.
Yeah, THIS is what I was saying wasn’t 100% confirmed, just likely. The new look, I’ve always known to be completely confirmed.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I like that one line that Pipp said about sports about how all of them look the same
Pipp isn’t my favorite of the main cast, but I have never related so much to her than this one line.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@CloudMistDragon
The part where Zipp and Pipp were describing the insanity of the event offscreen without showing it had me in stitches. It was the funniest instance of “show don’t tell” ever
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide