MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Shimmering Spectacle
I’m sure it’s been mirrored but yes same mask and cloak.
@Jonny Manz
What’s even weirder is if they did mirror the model, they made sure that the cutie mark stays on one side.
@GoodVibesGorgeous
I thought she sent him there in the first place since she’s physically in the episode.
@Dustcan
Wait till Opaline’s gets the short end and endure the same thing while being unfit.
@Mr.Myoozik
They apparently will given Electric Blue appears in TYT.
@CloudMistDragon
We had windigoes.
Background Pony #C1C5
Hitch tells Queen Haven that he and Zipp are dating.
Queen Haven approves.
Queen Haven: If you even THINK about breaking up with her, I’ll have you executed.
Hitch and Queen Haven laugh.
Queen Haven: suddenly stops laughing I’m serious.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

House of the Arcana
Stand back, brain attack!
I was thinking about Opaline’s last name Arcana, and I suddenly thought about the major arcana tarot cards. What if there was a group in Skyros that represents them? Celestia and Luna would be Sun and Moon obviously, while I think Opaline is the Magician.
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@CloudMistDragon
I can’t answer as to what Misty’s going to do going forward, whether she’ll act as a mole or not, but as far as her new mane color goes, I remember mdash saying it will be permanent in MYM as of Chapter 5 - also, not that soon, as if TYT remains on its biweekly release schedule, Sparkle School won’t be uploaded until August 10th, unless it’s uploaded out of production order for some reason
@DerpyFast
I suppose it depends on whether it would be empowering or traumatizing for Misty to act as a mole - for all we know, it could restore her sense of power over her own life to pretend to still be the faithful lackey, while all the while helping to engineer Opaline’s downfall
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@fawwwaz376
I mean, Tara Strong is an American citizen - but she’s also a Canadian citizen as she was born in Toronto; the only non-Canadians doing voices in G4 were all guest stars, with one exception (John de Lancie as Discord, and he was a recurring, not main, character)
@Background Pony #78BB
Intriguing thought - another one, remember how in Dragonshy it’s mentioned that dragons go to sleep for 1,000 years; what if the loss of most magic caused them all to simultaneously enter this state? And like Opaline mentions, now they’re all awakening
@TheQuietMan
Also an interesting possibility
Background Pony #E7BC
My opinion is that Opaline isn’t lying to Misty and really does think she can give her a cutie mark.
Shimmering Spectacle
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

sTs trinity
@Background Pony #E7BC
yep, and being that she was planning to steal the mane 5’s CMs, it sound she knows how to already, and she might’ve force that spell out of starlight, cause (canon wise) she was the only one that had it, and opaline might’ve forced it out of her before death, this or removing/giving CMs is a type of alicorn spell, and opaline likely knows the spell since she was as young as the alicorn sisters.
Background Pony #E7BC
Maretime Bay and Bridlewood still don’t have a form of government, right? They seem to be more “community”-driven establishments.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

You know what’s really messed up?
That probably wasn’t the worst punishment. Opaline has probably done worse, and calling it “the most severe punishment” is just part of the gaslighting.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide