MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Shimmering Spectacle
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
in The Manesquerade Ball episode, there’s a clip where Alphabittle had a curious look on misty there, like as if he recognizes her before, and being that there’s theories that shows Misty as Alphabittle’s long lost daughter, I think it’ll probably be true in the next chapter, or in one of the tyt shorts, and after all Misty herself did say that she lost her way when letting home, and Opaline took her in, so as I said, it’s a probability that he’s simply, Misty’s father.
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
My inner RPG fan is thinking that we’ve just reached the metaphorical Disc 2 of G5, and that this Skyros place would be a fitting site of whatever big final confrontation that will ensue.
And that the fight with Opaline in Ch4 was like the first of three times she will be fought.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
I also did note that Misty’s cutie mark in her most recent TYT appearance does look fake while her cutie mark in that Sparkle School clip looks authentic. This may seem to contradict Mission Imponable taking place during Chapter 5 at first, but not only do TYT and MYM not strictly follow each other’s continuities…it actually makes sense, considering the fact that Misty now has to hide her new cutie mark from Opaline.
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@CloudMistDragon
I dunno, in Mission Imponable, Misty is trying to discover information on how the Crystals work, not steal them outright, and then in Top Remodel, Opaline has learned that the Crystals are conduits. Not saying that your theory isn’t possible, or intriguing (I think it’s very much so), I just think that it might be that thing about TYT are meta/thematically connected while not strictly inhabiting the same continuity. So it’s just the thing of Misty becoming friends with the Mane 5, getting ingratiated with the group (which is implied in The Manesquerade Ball), rather than any potential spoilers for Ch 5.
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am who I am
@Dustcan
I always thought that it was just Izzy trying to speed through the events rather than her being mad.
Speaking of that board game, though, I’m pretty sure it’s the same one that the unicorn foals are playing in Bridlewoodstock - and in a great double call-back, I’m pretty sure it’s the one that Hitch and Pipp play a bit during A Little Horse.
@Shimmering Spectacle
It is indeed an interesting theory (on first watch, I thought he was looking at Izzy, though, haha)
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Shimmering Spectacle
I went back and checked, and that’s totally what his expression is. Which is cool, because with Alphabittle and Queen Haven getting together, it would mean that Zipp and Pipp get a new sibling, and Misty gets a new place to live.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide