Unpopular opinion time

skilledful

@Twi Clown  
Spike is a dog because is Twlight’s most faithful guide in her mission. Mentor Mascot of protagonist.  
Equestria Girls is a story of magical girls.In the MLP tv series Spike is the voice of reason for Twilight in general,at leats episodes about Twilight.In the movie Spike questions the things,he provides advice during the movie, quells fears of Twilight,etc.
Sadrai

@Dex Stewart  
I know him as one of the ghost from the Pac-Man cartoon, Bling Bling from Johnny test and as Abyo from Pucca.  
And two out of there of those characters he used the same voice he did for Snips which I was is why I never found his voice annoying like some Mlp fans say.
Spinny
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Resident Spin Fetishist
Alright, so how many of the ten years have you guys been fans of the show?

For me, it’s seven. I started in 2013.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I was aware of it from the beginning,but I didn’t start watching until the tail end of season 2,or maybe it was 3,I can’t remember. I watched alot of fan parodies before the actual show.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Spinny  
I believe I may have started in the middle of Season 2, so it must be somewhere around 2012.

It’s been a long time, and I was forced to leave the fandom for a while after Season 2 for reasons I shouldn’t explain. So it could also be 2013, if that counts.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
For anyone who follows SiIvaGunner, they’re uploading MLP rips for this occasion!

@Dustcan  
@Myoozik  
I still miss this show and will stand by that it should have gone on for longer.

@Vivace  
That episode had the best timing regarding air dates. I remember when Derpibooru’s warning for spoiler tagging said “holy shit” in it.

@Spinny  
May 2011 for me! I even uploaded my first piece of pony art on that month. I want to give it a follow up if I can surpass my laziness till the deadline.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Spinny

I was aware of the show from day one, but I wasn’t hooked until later with Best Night Ever and The Return of Harmony. Best Night Ever was the first episode I really liked (especially because of the music) and with John de Lancie as Discord I was just flashed and just wanted to keep watching.

But it took until Season 5 Premiere before I saw myself as a full member of the (German) fandom, and Comrade Starlight April Fool’s day finally brought me to Derpibooru. Which was actually a pure coincidence. Now you all have to live with me. Cause I’m not leaving here anyway. ;-)
Sadrai

Yeah I like talking about my unpopular opinions and discussing them with you guys plus seeing people who agree with me or give me a new perspective.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@WyrmSpawN  
I was aware of it but didn’t get into it until I had a kid that was obsessed with Rainbow Rocks. About a year for me. Sunset Shimmer is why I’m in this fandom.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide