Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Well, the troll-free time was nice while it lasted.

Combing through months-old posts just to react with rage to something reeks of desperation, but don’t let me stop you from projecting your insecurities onto everyone else.
NeonThriller

Questions for future elections.

1.Will Florida ever vote for a Democrat again?  
2.What is the future of Georgia and Arizona?  
3.What’s next for Texas?  
4.How red will Ohio and Iowa go? (These two states are definitely dead for the Democrats)
Background Pony #AC9A
Combing through months-old posts just to react with rage to something reeks of desperation, but don’t let me stop you from projecting your insecurities onto everyone else.

I honestly love how you are essentially doing the exact same thing that you’re accusing me of doing that’s highlighted in bold, here. Also, there’s no rule against posting in response to months-old posts that I’ve heard of, so please: tell me if there is.

If there isn’t, then you have absolutely no reason to complain about me doing so.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
I know that’s a hard concept for a partisan to understand, but it’s true.
I’m also a capitalist and work in corporate consulting. But I also support sustainability, green energy, unions, and fair pay.
You can be nuanced. You don’t have to be easy to label.
…Although, I definitely cannot say the same in any regard of you potentially being an exception to the stereotype of a liberal openly assuming that at least one person or some number of any random people who disagree with or questions you (the latter of which I did) is an uneducated and/or non-intellectual partisan hack, ignorant fellow, or worse—at least, in regards to how you responded to me, that is.

Given how you specifically go after some people in this thread while leaving others (like silbasa) alone, it’s hard not to mistake you for one.

@Background Pony #39BF
What’s “nothing but absolutely unmitigated bullshit” is ignoring that the US carbon emissions may be half of China’s, but they only have a fourth of the population, meaning that the carbon footprint of the average American is still twice a Chinese’s (and let’s not talk about India when their own carbon emissions are half of the US’s, making an Indian’s carbon footprint a whooping eighth of an American’s).
Are you just going off by simple math-use alone, or by using citations of actual sources?

Here are some 2018 figures for the top carbon emitters. Populations figures are even easier to look up. From there, doing the math ought to be child’s play. And as AaronMk pointed out, that’s not even taking in account the intranational discrepancies pertaining to the income level.

@Background Pony #39BF
multiple people
(and given how the content of your “replies” never amounts to anything other than “you’re wrong” or “you’re dumb”, the spam and wasted space is even more annoying)
Art thy holiness now royally satisfied with thine fulfillment of thy divine bidding? 😒

There, was that so hard? I swear, it’s like you’ve been asked to pull your own teeth. Now if only #39BF could do the same…
HumanoSiniestro

Invisible Enemy
So, uh, I have news for you. Apparently, the winner of the election was Trump.  
full

I only have this screenshot like a proof, of a Spanish journal in Internet. I’m not sure if is a 100% confirmed new, but here’s the thing. The media here, in Latinoamerica is busy trying to support to Biden; Is interesting how this notice have been pased like a ghost.
HumanoSiniestro

Invisible Enemy
@lonewolf  
Legal victory for Trump: The vote certification in Georgia & Nevada have been annulled.  
Joe Biden is not longer an elected president after the judges from the key states ordered the lockdown of the electoral results.
Background Pony #C911
There’s nothing on the site itself remotely like that, regardless of the publication’s lean. Someone faked the article header for kicks.
Background Pony #C911
@Ereiam  
I had another look and found it through another site, seems they buried it fast.  
https://www.libertaddigital.com/internacional/estados-unidos/2020-11-26/victoria-legal-trump-elecciones-ee-uu-votos-certificados-anulacion-6684701

The “journalist” reported on the PA judge stalling certification that got overruled the day later, and then ran with Trump and Rudy’s shitposts about it and other states as if they were fact.

That sort of “reporting” is common for Libertad Digital and other conservatives worldwide; report rumors and wishes as if they were absolute truths, run ten miles ahead of what’s happening, and never admit you made a mistake when reality sets in.
HumanoSiniestro

Invisible Enemy
@Background Pony #C911  
Well, that’s a bullshit man. I honestly didn’t knew that media was one of those journals making fake news about the things happening in the world. We have enough fake news in the world, even if that things are usually from leftist media; For now then the election is still without conclusion and there’s not a winner of the election. Even if some people says Biden is the winner, the judgment continues.
NeonThriller

Trump was bitching about the fact that the FBI and DOJ didn’t help him steal the election.  
Now I fear those two branches will get involved.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The new appointments include retired Army Brig. Gen. Anthony Tata, now a top Pentagon official, who once called former President Barack Obama a terrorist leader and suggested that a former CIA director was using a Cicero quote to activate a sleeper agent to kill Trump. Kash Patel, former aide to Republican Rep. Devin Nunes of California, is chief of staff to Miller and leading Pentagon transition efforts with the incoming Biden-Harris administration.
Ezra Cohen-Watnick was also named to a new post and will be the acting under secretary of defense for intelligence. Cohen-Watnick gained notoriety in March 2017 for his alleged involvement in providing intelligence materials to then-House Intelligence Chairman Nunes, who went on to claim that US intelligence officials improperly surveilled Trump associates.

First he took the bunker out of the basement and put it around the entire White House. Now #DiaperDon is turning the entire military hierarchy into his safe space.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide