Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Meanwhile, Republicans in Pennsylvania are concocting a plan to try and give the states EC votes to Trump by creating a committee to investigate “fraud” that can then direct the electors to vote against majority rule.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@silbasa

And yet still hit. By a rubber bullet, not a gas canister.

But even so not relevant to the point in question where the president pointed at a journalist getting shot and said “Yep that’s what Law and Order is people!”
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Dustcan  
Trump says it like it is. People are tired of this. Enough is enough. Just continuing to go out there is not solving anything. Sorry the guy got hit but yeah. It just never ends. Dont know what else to say.

Addendum: These past 4 years have been some of the strangest I have ever seen in Amercian politics. Never have I seen one side so desperate to just be complete tools all the way while claiming the moral high ground. Never have I seen so many people outraged for nothing. So hellbent that they risk their entire country because they cant stand Trump personally over something he said at some point. Nevermind he actually did pretty ok until covid hit. Its just one continuous outrage for everything.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@silbasa

In this case the pathological liar did “say it like it is”. Which is the problem…for the “Law and Order” dogwhistle.

In more ‘telling it like it is’ news, earlier today Kayleigh McEnany, WH press secretary, dismissed inquiries about Trump’s inability to unambiguously condemn white supremacists as “partisan attack questions”. Well, at least she’s honest about why it’s so hard for the GOP to say ‘racism is bad’.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@silbasa  
It impresses and disturbs that people could be so mad for so long at things they either make up or get told to feel.

And I’ve seen it first hand in my own house all the four years.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@silbasa  
That’s not the endorsement you think it is. Any one of us could do a “pretty okay” job as President… as long as nothing important comes up. What separates the good ones from the bad is how they handle the hard stuff.
Latecomer

@silbasa  
If you think Trump ever did OK, then of course you won’t understand. Ditto if you think the greatest risk to America is it going further left, when it’s currently teetering on the rightmost edge of “free country”.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Latecomer  
I dont think we will see eye to eye on that Latecomer. For me further left leads into something I fear greatly. The end of democracy. If democracy could not handle 1 Trump without going bonkers what then? Are we that fragile as people? Have common sense become a lost art of my past?
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@phoenixacezero  
This is what kills me about this culture war nonsense. People are dying by the thousands, the economy’s at Great Recession numbers, California is literally on fire, and you’re over here like “WHY STAR WARS HAVE GIRL JEDI?!”
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Ereiam  
I trust democracy to safeguard democracy. But the system is beeing hollowed out and gnawed on by the left. It creaks in its foundation under the weight of cancel and outrage culture. Trump is temporary. The chilling effect of political correctness is not.

@Background Human  
And why should we not care about something that at the very least is possible to change? At least make some good entertainment in these trying times. Give us something.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Background Human  
Well, after all his efforts to vilify Hillary Clinton (not that she made it too hard even for him), she still got 3 million more votes. With an ego like his, you’d be a sore “winner” too…
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@silbasa

M8, it’s not some Lefty in the WH right now openly admitting to getting rid of (several) AGs because they wouldn’t be his personal lawyers, openly admits to hiring based on “loyalty” and canning personnel if they aren’t “loyal”, openly admits to sabotaging a vital and fundamental cornerstone to our country in the Post Office in an effort to undermine the ability to vote, absolutely refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power if he loses, or openly admits to wanting to stack the Supreme Court so they will get to determine the upcoming election. And that’s just off the top of my head.

DARVO doesn’t work when you have an idiot openly admitting his crimes.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Trump has dropped to 20% chance to win in 538’s aggregated measure. Marking his lowest rating, down from a near 40ish high from a few months ago.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide