MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@CloudMistDragon
Yeah, I’ll be going on break too - I think, depending on how the episodes are ordered, I’ll watch the first 3 on Tuesday, then the other 3 on Wednesday, and finish it up with the Bridlewoodstock special (and possibly TYT, if they are going back to a weekly release, though obv that’s not confirmed by any stretch of the imagination)
@Background Pony #13BA
I would assume they will be
@Mr.Myoozik
Who is your friend, out of curiosity, and will they be posting the reaction to YouTube or something?
@🧡☮Starrscout☮🧡
Wish I could say, but I’m not planning on listening to it until after I’ve finished Ch4.
@Background Pony #C1C5
Or perhaps that a worn out electric toothbrush head is better than just not brushing your teeth.
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Meh. Even if it’s up now. I’ll just watch it tomorrow. It got me interested enough to decide to watch it on Netflix instead of relying on clips/screenshots on here and YT. So, meh
Background Pony #E7BC
Opaline gets away scot-free and continues to live in her castle. She also thinks since Sparky woke up then the OTHER dragons must be awake as well. She plans to steal their dragonfire to become powerful enough to steal even the “alicorn’s”.
Background Pony #E7BC
Oh, and Misty earns her cutie mark and becomes a double-agent. Opaline thinks she’s still on her side (and apparently un-earned her cutie mark???), but Misty secretly visits the Mane Five and promises to help them defeat Opaline.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Ep 1: Hitch and Zipp are totes porking.
Ep 2: Hitch and Pipp are totes porking.
Don’t look at me like that you know I’m filthy shipping trash.
Background Pony #E7BC
So alicorns lived in Skyros, also hey, young Celestia and Luna so Opaline might actually be as old as them?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Misty: Can I trot behind you so I don’t get caught in any pictures?
Zipp: Why don’t you want any pictures?
Misty: Uh… same reason as you?
Zipp: Hm. Can’t argue with that.
Probably the best joke yet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide