Season 5 episode discussion (Stream & episode links in first post)

Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I wouldn’t be surprised if the concept didn’t exactly work, I mean, they’ve already released Rainbow Power last year, and it already featured the “Cutie Pox” design on the legs. To bring it in S5 would had been kind of a step backwards. Also, cutie pox.
Jades

@SeraphimDawn

Maybe they got conscripted into that was in Sombras timeline? Actually I wonder what became of that strong filly there too.

I have nothing for the Chrysalis timeline.
Nutkicker12
Artist -

@SeraphimDawn  
in the first alt timeline even fillies were recruited for the cause so maybe they were in some filly/colt training camps. the second one had changelings and the big sisters/sister figure of the cmc were impersonated by them which would imply all six of them were captured and are being feasted upon. while the nightmare moon one, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were living a regular life with NMM as ruler instead. as for the others, well we didn’t get to properly see anything beyond what happened to get a grasp on any pony else’s life, so bleh.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@SeraphimDawn

And as I noted when I first saw the finale, Shining Armor and Cadance were nowhere to be seen in any of the timelines, which is particularly odd in the Changeling and Sombra timelines, where you’d think they’d have a significant role in the war efforts there. Perhaps in those timelines they were the first casualties…
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Jarkes  
Another thing. If the Mane 6 never met and the EoH were never brought together. Why wasn’t Nightmare Moon present in all timelines? Since she was the initial and primary threat at the beginning of the series, shouldn’t she be the one dominant in most if not all timelines?
Jarkes
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@SeraphimDawn

(shrugs) Perhaps another group of 6 ponies defeated Nightmare Moon and were able to beat every other threat except for whichever one took over in each timeline…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide