Season 5 episode discussion (Stream & episode links in first post)

Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@Background Pony #81F2  
Discord is “discord” years old, and Fluttershy is a year older than you.

They go together perfectly, and thus Fluttershy is always a good shipping age because she’s only a year apart from anyone else xp
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Sciencepone of Science!
@Background Pony #81F2  
Also, don’t worry, Rarity will become immortal when she gets her own princess play set and so Hasbro decides she needs to be a princess, first. Thus Twilight won’t outlive her friends because they’ll ALL become immortal! Xp

(They’ll just become super cliquey as they realize that eventually everyone will die and leave them behind, so they’re doomed to outlive everyone but each other.)
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Cirrus Light  
What creeps me out about Discoshy is the possibility that, when Shy dies of old age, Discord might go “Don’t worry I can fix this” and snap her back to life with his fingers. Cue Season 9 villain: Photoshop Fluttershy.
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!
@DanielTepesKraus  
That’s also kind of why pretty much any grimdark fanfic is now impossible.

Fallout: Equestria? Discord would undo it in a snap. He’s grown rather fond of these six and the princesses. Who’ll be around to enjoy his show or to toy with if they’re gone? Not even to mention Fluttershy, or Twilight to whom he gave a (and the final) Rainbow Key, indicating a deep and sincere friendship.

Soooooo… yeah. Grimdark doesn’t work as well when there’s basically a god on their team.
Cirrus Light
Economist -

Sciencepone of Science!
@Crystal Neighybánya  
@SeraphimDawn

Lol, I hope y’all realize I was joking…

This is still on my mind. I don’t think it’ll ever leave. It is simultaneously adorable (Pinkie singing), cute (already said that, but it’s worth mentioning twice because Pinkie), funny, and slightly horrifying.

…Pinkie as an alicorn. God help us all. Prepare for eternal fun…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide