Season 5 episode discussion (Stream & episode links in first post)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Well, Netflix is acting weird again: they have MLP labeled as having “new episodes,” but all they did was semi-fix the problem where they had the season 5 premiere removed and had the season 5 finale instead, and it still only has the first 13 episodes of the season. I say “semi-fix” because now for some reason the season 5 premiere mistakenly has the summary of the finale.

Though I’m still fairly certain that the rest of the season is still coming to Netflix on the 28th.
HeadlessHorselessHorseman

@Magma_ERuptiOn

Oh. I guess I see it now, but the mouth shield still looks off.

And now that I’ve started thinking of it as her mouth, I can’t unsee it. Kind of the same problem I have with Dogbert from Dilbert. I know he just has a round, black, nose but my brain still tells me to see it as him constantly walking around with his mouth hanging open.
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
@HeadlessHorselessHorseman  
… Nope. Keeps jumping back to a pacifier to me, no matter how hard I try to see a mouth. Also, kind of funny, Teddy Ursa Bear, hehe.

…wouldn’t be all too surprised if she still secretly has both given her level of social anxiety, poor thing… Perhaps this is where that side of the fandom comes from? Xp

@Magma_ERuptiOn  
Your profile pic brings this to mind again: just re watched “Slice of Life” recently, and I have to say: I’m warming up to Bon Bon.

Also, wasn’t until yesterday that I suddenly realized that Minuette is the Pinkie Pie of the Canterlot six xp

@Magma_ERuptiOn  
Oh, and Marble is Pinkie’s twin, and isn’t Limestone their sister? So it could be that she is a good bit younger.

On the note… It’s like their entire family has varying degrees of aspergers, Pinkie, Marble and Maud. Definitely at least Maud…

It’s got to be something in those rocks xp
Background Pony #13BD
Now i understand the age diffence between spike/rarity but he could get her in the end like they did in naruto.Sakura being have a crush on sasuke thoughtout the show same with hinata crush on nauruto and in the end they got married.

So it could happen for spike somehow he grow more or rarity become immortal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide